- Security and privacy
Your security and privacy are of the upmost importance to us and we do everything that we can to safeguard them.
We use internet standard encryption technology which scrambles your data as you submit it to us. This is called SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer) and it provides you with the maximum level of security when using the website and submitting data to us.
- Data Protection
By using this website and by submitting your data to us then you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 and that you understand and agree to all of the information that you have provided us with will be held securely on a data base. All of the information that you provide us with will be used by us in order to fulfil your orders and it may sometimes be shared with secure third parties in order to provide you with the products and services that you have requested from us.
- Your rights
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of any processing concerning your personal data or to object to your personal data being processed.
You may also withdraw your consent for us to process your data at any time, however if we need to process your personal data in order to deliver you a product or service then this may mean that we may have to stop providing this service to you.
Your rights as they are set out below:
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. This shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing. Where processing has been so restricted such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.